Friday, November 2, 2012

Why I'm Really Writing This Blog

First and foremost, I must say thank you to all of you who have been consistently following me.  It's great to know that I have the people out there who care about me while I'm over here.  Second of all, there are a few things I should say before I let you look at the video below.

1) This was my third take of this video.  The first one didn't come out as well as I would have liked, and the second one didn't get my point across.  This third video was by far the best take, and I don't think I could be any happier about it.

2) Immediately after taking this video, I got locked at the Bastille.  The gate I had taken in order to climb up the mountain had been closed by the time I got back.  SO YOU BETTER APPRECIATE THE EFFORT THAT WENT INTO THIS!

3) To find my way down, I ended up following a French couple, Dmitri, who is from Paris, and his Italian fiance, whose name I can not remember at this time.  It was nice actually being able to have a real conversation with real French people, and they have my eternal thanks for getting me down the mountain unscathed.  After all, they were just as surprised about the gate being locked as I was.

It's all about the little victories here.

 
With that being said, here is this video.  And by all means, think about everything I'm saying.  That's what it's meant for.



No comments:

Post a Comment