Sunday, August 19, 2012

14 Jours

So today I would like to say that I have finally realized how small the amount of time I have left in this country is.  In exactly 14 days, I depart for France.  To make this even more strange, I realized many other ways I can track this countdown.  This 14 days boils down to the following:

~ 336 hours

~ 2 weeks

~ 1 fortnight

~ 8 more shifts of work (This one I'm particularly happy about!)

~ 2 more Friday nighs

~ 2 more Saturday nights

~ Only 14 more days left to pack!!!!!

I'm not sure if I know exactly how I feel about this experience.  Right now, the only word I can use to describe myself is anxious!  

I know this is a brief post, but this short post is dedicated to the very short amount of time I have left with those I love before I leave them for nearly 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment