Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And So It Begins...

Hello everyone!

      So I have just decided now to begin messing around with a blog for my studies in Grenoble, France.  I will be staying from September 3rd, 2012 until December 22nd, 2012, studying at the Université Stendhal -Grenoble III to finish my Bachelors Degree in French.  I have taken French for nearly 7 years now, and the only way I can expect to become fluent is to throw myself into the language.

      There are a few things you should know before you even decide to read this blog.  For now, these posts are in English, seeing as I am only testing the blog out.  BE WARNED.  Once I am in France, many of these posts will be in French.  Not all of them, but the majority will be.  What better way to practice my French writing?  This blog is geared towards anyone with the ability to read it!

      So now, here are a few fun facts about me that the world doesn't necessarily need to know, but I'll put them here anyways:

      - I am currently  studying both Mathematics and French in University.



      - Mathematics is my primary major.


      - I love to sing and play the guitar. 


      - Often I rant in French just to get some practice in.


      - I am an avid reader and writer.  I use my books and the books of others to escape Math.


      - I am a procrastinator.  Not the best thing in the world, but I always manage to get things done!


      With that being said, Bienvenue à mon blog!


      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment